Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

feelin good

I am doing freelance web work for EcoPerks. Their website right now is horrible, so here I am. I also got some freelance next week for Tonic. I am pretty excited to do some branding development, and hopefully I can get a folio piece or two. Things are starting to pick up. If the amount of freelance stays the same, I could be very happy. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I really like it. The $$, the freedom, the change of pace and jobs, the ability to leave if I want.

Went to the bike store today for a rear light, and had a really awesome conversation with one of the mechanics. He reaffirmed my belief in the pursuit of contentment and happiness in life. And he gave me a shirt. Hollywood Pro Bikes - WOOOOOOP.

Sins n Sprockets tonight. Maybe in a few weeks I will be ready to do an Alley Cat race.

Cheers.

No comments: